REDCOM EMS (Electronics Manufacturing Services), a business unit of REDCOM Laboratories, Inc., is a U.S. contract manufacturer based in western New York with a local, regional, and global customer base. REDCOM EMS has more than 40 years of experience manufacturing Printed Circuit Board Assemblies (PCBAs), wiring harnesses, power supplies, and system-level assemblies for a diverse set of industries including defense, aerospace, telecom, industrial, energy, medical, and transportation.
When you work with us, you work with experienced engineers from the start.
- A consultative approach — our sales professionals are also engineers focused on the voice of the customer, engaged in developing a manufacturing solution beginning with the first conversation.
- You get a complete review of your RFP, not just a response. We’ll review your documentation package to ensure all the necessary information is present, analyze the bill of material, and identify any opportunities for improvement so that we can address them early on in the process.
Our customers value the level of service they receive from REDCOM EMS.
- As an OEM, REDCOM appreciates the importance of a strong and supportive customer service relationship from our supplier base. As a result, we have made customer service a key attribute within REDCOM EMS to ensure our customers get the attention they deserve.
- We see things from your point of view. We relate to the impact of missed deliveries. We understand the consequences of quality shortfalls. We know how important it is to ship your products on-budget and on-time to maintain the cashflow that’s so critical to the day-to-day health of your business.
- Our corporate culture revolves around the customer experience by actively listening and responding with care, providing proactive problem-solving responses and thorough communication.
We are NIST compliant to 800-171, and offer a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF).
- The most security-conscious entities on the planet trust us with their proprietary intellectual property. We go beyond the typical NDA. You can trust our operational infrastructure designed to store, maintain, and reuse information without it getting into the wrong hands.
- We have “for your eyes only” office and manufacturing space to ensure no one sees your documentation or project except those with clearance.
- We have a robust ERP system that provides access only to those individuals necessary to the manufacturing process.
- REDCOM EMS security principles flow down to our vetted supplier base to ensure the secure handling of your intellectual property.