ISO 9001:2015 Contract Manufacturing
REDCOM EMS follows stringent quality policies, procedures, and processes, and is up-to-date with the latest ISO 9001:2015 certification. Every product must meet rigorous credentials prior to shipment. Quality begins at the development of your quote and continues on through final inspection. We are focused on continuous improvement to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations. Our 40 years of experience has allowed us to enhance our Quality system to ensure the best possible product is manufactured in our factory. Our operators are fully trained to all current IPC standards.
Total Quality Management
An element of REDCOM’s Total Quality Management (TQM) program is to involve every REDCOM manufacturing operator in regular training. They are certified to these standards:
- IPC-A-610: Hardware; Soldering/HV; Terminals; Through-Hole; SMT; PCBAs; Component Damage
- IPC/WHMA-A-620; Crimp terminations; insulation displacement connections
- Soldered terminations; connectorization, potting; splices (soldered and crimped); marking and labeling; wire bundle security, shielding, protective coating
- J-STD-001: Requirements for Soldered Electrical and Electronic Assemblies
- IPC-7711A/7721A: Rework of Electronic Assemblies; Repair and Modification of Print Boards and Electronic Assemblies
Procedures & Controls
In parallel with conformance to institutional quality standards, REDCOM EMS implements the following procedures and controls within our TQM program:
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) damage prevention
- Engineering Change Order (ECO) controls
- Bar code serialization of all assemblies and products in accordance with MIL-STD-130
- ERP-generated shop travelers
- First article and in-process visual and X-ray inspections
- Periodic equipment and instrument calibration and preventative maintenance
Pride in Workmanship
It’s not about boards or boxes — it’s about your product. Yes, the majority of manufacturing operations are highly automated and under tight process control. But we take pride in how we set up, run, and maintain our equipment, instruments, and tools. We thoroughly understand the materials we use. When manual operations are required, we’re fastidious about accuracy, orderliness, and cleanliness. We’ve mastered the fundamentals and we pay attention to the details.
REDCOM is committed to conducting its business worldwide with respect for human rights and in compliance with applicable laws. Click here to view our Conflict Minerals Policy.