Amid the concerns over the COVID-19 situation, we wanted to let you know that the REDCOM EMS production facility is currently operating with full staff and normal schedules to meet customer demands. Our people are here, inventory is robust, and our supply chains remain uninterrupted.
Any team member that can work from home is doing so. And to ensure the safety of those working in our facility, we have taken very careful precautions and are following strict guidelines from the CDC.
REDCOM EMS is always here when you need us. For new inquiries call us at 585.924.6653. If you are an existing customer and need immediate assistance, please call 585.924.6650. If you plan on visiting REDCOM during this time, please read the following.
What to expect if you visit REDCOM during COVID-19
- Practice Social Distancing measures by staying at least six feet apart
- Wash your hands and use sanitizer. REDCOM has multiple sanitization stations set up, so please take advantage of them.
- Wear a face mask while inside the building
- Get your temperature taken at the entrance. A REDCOM employee will take your temperature with a no-contact forehead thermometer when you arrive. Anyone with a heightened temperature will be denied access to REDCOM.
- Self monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19. If you have any of these symptoms, we ask that you do NOT come into the building:
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of smell
- Loss of taste
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion or inability to rouse from sleep
- Blueish lips or face
We will continue to adapt our protocols and communicate as the situation develops.
We wish you good health and safety during these uncertain times.